Abstract：Recently, the Environmental Materials and Ecological Chemistry Research and Development Center of the Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences has developed a high-temperature solar spectrum selective absorption coating.
Recently, Gao Xianghu, an associate researcher at the Center for Environmental Materials and Ecological Chemistry Research and Development, Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and researcher Liu Gang, have made important progress in the research of high-temperature solar absorption coatings for tower-type CSP, and developed a high-temperature solar spectrum selectivity. Absorb the coating.
The high-temperature solar absorbing coating prepared by the coating has good spectral selectivity, and the solar absorption rate is up to 0.98 under high temperature conditions, the emissivity can be lower than 0.35 (certified by a third-party authority), and has excellent long-term high temperature. Thermal stability (800oC), corrosion resistance, water resistance, thermal shock resistance and cold and heat alternating performance, comprehensive performance, especially optical performance meets and exceeds the performance requirements of current tower-type CSP high-temperature solar absorption coatings.
Compared with foreign monopolistic products, the coating has higher absorption rate and lower thermal emissivity, which can effectively improve the photothermal conversion efficiency and power station benefits. The coating can be applied to different substrate surfaces, including low carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloys, etc., in heavy oil extraction, desalination, heating, solar boilers, infrared heaters, mufflers, radiators, engines, etc. Important application value.
Tower-type CSP is one of the most promising forms of CSP, not only a new supply of power, but also a peaking, especially for existing new sources such as photovoltaic and wind power. The regulated power supply with voltage regulation has become the focus of R&D and investment development of CSP. Heat sinks are the core components of tower-type solar thermal power to convert solar energy into heat. High-temperature solar absorption coatings are known as “core” materials for heat sinks and even CSP systems, and their performance plays a vital role in achieving high photothermal conversion efficiency and power plant revenue. For a long time, the absorbing coating technology has been monopolized by foreign countries. In particular, in 2018, due to Sino-US trade reasons, foreign companies stopped supplying, which seriously restricted and threatened domestic investment and pending construction of tens of billions of solar thermal power generation projects. Recently, in the Strategic Emerging Industry Classification (2018) issued by the National Bureau of Statistics, tower-type CSP high-temperature solar absorbing
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 3Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape