Abstract：How to distinguish titanium dioxide?
Titanium dioxide is a basic chemical raw material, in which titanium has an important application in industry. Titanium dioxide is a white pigment with the best performance in industrial products such as coatings and plastics.Titanium dioxide in China is mostly imported, and there are many inferior titanium dioxide. so do you know how to distinguish it ?
organic chemical product, the main component is titanium dioxide. There are many production processes for titanium dioxide, but at present, sulfuric acid process and chlorination process are mainly used.
Sulfuric acid is one of the important raw materials for the production of titanium dioxide by sulfuric acid method. The iron titanium powder is acidolysed with concentrated sulfuric acid to produce titanium oxysulfate, which is then hydrolyzed to produce metatitanic acid, and then calcined and crushed to produce titanium dioxide.
The chlorination process is to produce titanium tetrachloride from rutile or high titanium slag by chlorination, and then by high temperature oxidation.
In coatings, plastics, paper, ink and other industries, anatase titanium dioxide is generally used. It is an excellent white powder pigment with good light scattering ability, so it has good whiteness, strong covering power, high chemical stability, non-toxic, tasteless and no stimulation to human body.
Rutile titanium dioxide is commonly used in building coatings, industrial paints, anticorrosive paints, powder coatings and other industries. It adopts advanced color and particle size control, zirconium silicon aluminum phosphorus multi-component inorganic coating and new organic treatment technology to develop a new generation of high-grade universal titanium dioxide.
There are two common composite products (subtitles with false words). One is to use anatase titanium dioxide as rutile or mix some anatase titanium dioxide into rutile; Second, calcium carbonate, lithopone, barium sulfate and other fillers are mixed into rutile or anatase titanium dioxide.
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 3Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape