PVC is actually a vinyl polymer, and its material is an amorphous material. In practical use, PVC materials often add stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, impact agents and other additives. It has non-flammability, durability, weather resistance and excellent geometric stability. PVC is very resistant to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid and is not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons. In addition, the term personvsputer in the game is abbreviated as PVC, and PVC human figures are often referred to as PVC for short.
Type of PVC material
(1) Soft PVC Soft PVC contains softener which is easy to become brittle and difficult to preserve, so its scope of use is limited. Common soft PVC is generally used in floors, ceilings and leather surfaces.
(2) Rigid PVC is also known as UPVC, or PVC-U products. Hard PVC does not contain softeners, so it has good flexibility, easy to form, not easy to be brittle, non-toxic and pollution-free, and has a long storage time, so it has great development and application value. It has a wide range of applications: pipeline industry, water supply and drainage, flame retardant electrical cable casing, electrical appliances flame retardant switch housing, sockets, profiles, plastic steel, some fenders, bumpers and so on.
The main application of PVC plastic
1. PVC plastic profiles and profiles are the largest areas of PVC consumption in my country, accounting for about 25% of the total PVC consumption, mainly used for making doors and windows and energy-saving materials.
2. PVC plastic pipes Among the many PVC plastic products, PVC plastic pipes are the second largest consumption area, accounting for about 20% of their consumption.
3. PVC plastic film The consumption of PVC in the field of PVC film ranks third, accounting for about 10%.
4. Stabilizers, lubricants and fillers are added to PVC hard material and sheet PVC. After mixing, hard pipes, special-shaped pipes and corrugated pipes of various diameters can be extruded with an extruder, which can be used as sewer pipes and drinking pipes. , electrical conduit or stair railing. The rolled sheet can be re-heated and pressed to make hard plates of various thicknesses.
5. PVC general soft products can be extruded into hoses, cables, wires, etc. using an extruder; using an injection molding machine with various molds, it can be made into plastic sandals, soles, slippers, toys, auto parts, etc.
6. PVC plastic packaging materials PVC plastic products are mainly used for packaging various containers, films and rigid sheets.
7. PVC plastic siding and floor PVC plastic siding is mainly used to replace aluminum siding.